Monday 4 February 2013



Late last week I took a trip into Liverpool which is something I don't need more than a slight excuse to do.  I headed down to the South end to Lark Lane which is Liverpool's own Notting Hill, full of vibrant cafe culture.  I visited Arts Hub 47, a co-operative where local artists and artisan crafts people are able to sell their work.


The co-op is relatively new but there is a buzz in the shop and the work is of a very high standard, so I'm thrilled to be able to offer some workshops there.  There is a workspace upstairs, enough for four spinners with wheels, we can nip out at lunch time for a little bite of something exotic and finish the day with a funky skein of art yarn. 

We're throwing a few dates around at the moment, but if it's something you think you'd like, get in touch and we can see if we can make it happen

cathy.lazykate@gmail.com

No comments: