Monday 10 November 2008







This photo is unbelievably exciting for me. I never thought I would see the day that I would post it! This is the name of our boat, painted on the final coat of shiny navy blue paint.




The outside of the boat looks like this at the moment, it needs windows putting in, and a few other finishing touches but it's more or less there. We may, all things being well, be lauching on Friday. Here's hoping. We have the fireworks and champagne ready to go.














We've been really surprised and excited by the reaction to the D'arcy Spice Beret on Ravelry. At last look it had been favourited over 100 times and five projects had been started. It's lovely to be able to read the feedback so thanks to everyone who takes the time to post.

I've begun spinning the burnt orange and have plied one skein. I am undecided about it, although it's very warm and rich. When it has been stretched I will post a picture for all to see and make your own decision. Until then...

No comments: